Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fresh Start

This is my first time blogging, so I'm new to this world. I'm also new to a lot of things lately. I'll start by introducing myself, I'm Ashley, 21 and a mom to a wonderful boy named Ayden, who is one as of last week. I am due with another sweet boy on July 28th, I am so looking forward to having this baby. I recently started to coupon, thanks to the amazing ladies on my BBC(babycenter.com) group called "COUPON Newbies". My husband thinks it's hilarious that I'm so excited about this, I'm just excited to save money and get a lot for little money. I also picked up Meal Planning for this month. Cody is a picky eater sometimes, so it's hard to know what he will like. I am trying to stay away from boxed foods, such as hamburger helper, and make more meals from scratch. We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment